LTR 43 High Temperature - electric - DIN
Electric control valve
- Throttling service
- Low-pressure service
- On/off service
- Pressure swing adsorption (PSA)
- High-pressure service
-10 to 800 °C / 14 to 1472 °F
DN 80 to DN 2400
PN 10 to PN 420
- Triple-eccentric control and shut-off butterfly valve for high-temperature applications
- Wafer, lug, double flanged, or welding ends
- Temperatures up to 800 °C/1472 °F
- Metal or soft seated
- Leakage class VI acc. to ANSI FCI 70-2/IEC 60534-4 (EN 12266-1, Class A)
- Designed according to EN 12516, ANSI B16.34 and API 609
- - - -
- Bodies and gaskets made of different materials
- Rugged gasket
The valve LTR 43 High Temperature - electric - DIN can be combinated with the following actuations:
- On request, SAMSON selects the actuator best suited for the valve and application.
Only up-to-date documents are shown in the product selector. Check the documentation site for a list of all documents available.
Pin items on your list and contact us if you have any product-related questions.