BR 8a - electric - DIN
Electric control valve
- Throttling service
- Low-pressure service
- Mixing or diverting service
- On/off service
- Mixing service
-10 to 150 °C / 14 to 302 °F
DN 15 to DN 50
PN 10 to PN 16
- Consisting of angle valve and actuator
- Min. 5 mm PTFE lining
- Face-to-face dimensions according to DIN and ANSI
- PTFE bellows seal as standard
- Trims and components made of special materials
- Leakage requirements according to DIN EN 12266, API 598 or ANSI FCI 70-2-2006
- Air filters
- Linings of special compounds, such as conductive PTFE
- Valve plugs and seats made of special materials for erosive media
- Guided plug trims
The valve BR 8a - electric - DIN can be combinated with the following actuations:
- On request, SAMSON selects the actuator best suited for the valve and application.
Only up-to-date documents are shown in the product selector. Check the documentation site for a list of all documents available.
Pin items on your list and contact us if you have any product-related questions.